Next on the list is Doris! I’m sure that almost all of our long-time clients are familiar with our full-time dental assistant and self-titled “queen” of the office, Doris. For those of you that haven’t met Doris, she has been with our practice for over 31 years, and brings so much joy to our team! When she’s not working or spending time with her two kids and family, she’s very active in her Croatian community, usually cooking for large quantities of people. To find out more about her majesty, we’ve asked her 10 very important questions:
1. What are three items that are always in your fridge?
Milk, hot sauce, and eggs.
2. If you were at home on a rainy Sunday, what movie would you hope to see on TV?
3. Where do you not mind waiting?
I hate waiting anywhere!
4. If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
I’d love to sell shoes, and as a bonus get to wear all of them!
5. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
6. What would your perfect day look like?
6:45 AM: I would enjoy a cup of coffee on a balcony in 25-27 °C weather.
9:30 AM: Strolling down the beach, finding pretty seashells.
11:00 AM: Mojito time!
2:00 PM: I’d eat a hamburger and fries for lunch (made by someone else), followed by a Caesar.
5:30 PM: Another walk on the beach.
7:00 PM: Dinner.
10:00 PM: A final walk on the beach.
7. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
8. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator full of men with BO or three soaked dogs?
Men – I’m afraid of dogs.
9. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. If you could travel to any country, which country would it be?