Hello there! My name is Haley Conrad, and I am a proud new member of ThirtyTwo Dental’s team. I recently moved back to the Edmonton area, after studying Dental Hygiene in Ottawa, Ontario. I grew up in Leduc and am happy to be back home! After graduating, I moved to Smithers, British Columbia, for my first career opportunity in hygiene.
When I am not at work, you can find me exploring the outdoors every opportunity I can get, whether that’s biking, hiking, rock climbing, or walking my miniature dachshund, Copper. I feel at home at the farmer’s market, I don’t think pineapple belongs on pizza, and my next big adventure will be travelling Antarctica or India. I can’t wait to meet all the patients at ThirtyTwo Dental. I’ll see your pearly whites soon!
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Learn how to paint, or get better at rock climbing.
2.What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Scuba diving in Antarctica and/or hike to basecamp in Nepal or the Pacific Crest Trail.
3. What’s your favourite drink?
Monday to Thursday: almond milk latte. Friday to Sunday: Red wine.
4. What are some small things that make your day better?
Coffee, dogs, and connecting with people!
5. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
Eating good food, doing something active outdoors, and hanging out with friends and family.
6. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
Lip balm and coffee!
7. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
8. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Being active and reading.
9. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
10. Where is one of the most interesting place you’ve been?
Abu Dhabi, UAE.